Monday, October 8, 2012

The best Friend is Always There...

Good morning!

At J&C Creations there's a new challenge of celebrating friendship. I'd like to take part in it, so yesterday I spent several hours on making a card.... You already know that I love Magnolia stamps, so even here I had to use it :) It's a card for a friend whom I don't see much cuz she's living in another country. I guess to send it by post will be easier and quicker than to give her the card personally.

This time I felt like using red and bordo color scheme.
The stamped image is from Magnolia and it's called "Tilda with Tag - Message of love". Each and every one of the flowers is self-made. I used Martha Stewart Flower Doily Garden trim punch aroung the page to make a frame for the front & the back of the card.
The paper doily was made with the help of English Tea Party Doily Die by Cheery Lynn Designs (thank you, Tany Sol for letting me use this die :)).









That's it.
Thank you visiting my blog and taking interest in my cards!

1 comment:

  1. Мне кажется это самая лучшая (пока)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!