Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Magnolia Tilda with Pencils - An Envelope Card

Hello dear readers!


I'm still staying at home.... They say that "every cloud has it's silver lining", for me it's exactly like this. I don't have time for card-making during a working week, but now I have plenty of time and while I'm coughing I smile inside and just go on gluing flowers to another day's creation :)

Today I've made this envelope card in red-yellow colors, with a bit of light blue. The stamped image is by Magnolia (in my last cards I somehow used another stamps, but today I felt like going back to my beloved brand).

To me this card seems very bright and at first I haven't really "got connected" to it, but now, as I'm looking again at the pictures, it seems OK. What do you think?



This tiny pencil is handmade by me of polymer clay (here is an old post with a link to the tutorial about how you can make them by yourself):







Here are some of the supplies I used while making the card:







1 comment:

  1. שמח, חי וקצת שובב (במיוחד עם העפרון המקסים )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!