Friday, September 5, 2014

Sketch at the La-La Land Crafts Inspirational Blog

Hello!

We have a sketch challenge at the La-La Land Crafts Inspirational Blog (see below), and the card I made features a stamp "Kimono Marci With Fan".

To make it look more interesting (although I like the image really as it is), I made a 3D fan and added to it several acrylic rhinestones:


I also used several stamps from the Bird Song collection by Graphic 45. And the papers I used are actually origami ones, but they matched the general spirit and theme of the image, so I just backed them up with cardstock and used on my card. 



The images is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: 100, N9, N7, N5, N3
Outfit: W6, W5, W3, W1
           R59, R39, R37, R35, R32, R22, R00


I used 2 La-La Land Crafts dies for creating this card:

And here is the sketch itself:


You may find the cards of the rest of the Design Team in this post.

Thank you for paying me a visit!


Hugs,
Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Alexandra!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alexandra, this is such an exquisite piece. Love all the perfect details you embellished this beauty. Marci looks really festive in her kimono and the 3D fan us fantastic!
    So sorry for my MIA in the last few weeks. Had to deal with some health issues with my mother, taking her to doc appointments and procedures at the hospital. Just waiting for a surgery date for her lumpectomy. I think we are over the shock now and life will move on in a more normal pace after the operation.
    Thanks so much for your comments at my blog, you are always so sweet and supportive.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!