Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Elfie by Pollycraft - February 2015 Release at C.C.Designs

Hello friends and visitors!

We have a new release at the C.C.Designs and today is the first day of the preview! I'm sharing a card made with Elfie by Pollycraft:


Here's a close-up picture of the tiny sweet Elfie:


And more views of the details:



The 3 burgundy flowers which you see on my card are made by me, and all the rest are from I Am Roses.

The dies I used are from Go Kreate, Prima, Magnolia, La-La Land Crafts, MFT and of course from C.C.Designs - Make a card #3, the winged hearts are from the outline die for the Angel Wings stamp, the tiny envelopes are one of my favorites, cut with the Grunge Envelope die from C.C. Designs. You can find the links to the products in this post below.



Make sure to stop by the C.C.Designs blog to have a look at the rest of the cards my teamies have created with the new stamps.


Thanks for watching and have a nice day!


Hugs,
Alexandra



3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. Amazing coloring and gorgeous papers.
    You never let me down with your creations!
    Snowy hug,
    t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åhhhh this is just to cute for words. Stunning work!

    Hugs my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute and another stunning card design. I'm always amazed that you can fit so many details on your cards and yet the never look overloaded, true talent :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!