Monday, March 2, 2015

Some Changes

Hello my dear friends!

Some of you may already know, that I decided to step down from the Mo Manning 'Dream Team'. The Dream Team was my first serious DT and I will always cherish the memory of the fun time I had while being a part of it (since August 2013 till February 2015).
I'm so grateful for everything I learned and to the people I got to know, but changing things from time to time is good.

Another news is that starting from the 1st of March I'm joining the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Design Team!! Yeyyy :)

My first contribution as a DT member will be this card with 'Laila' from the DollHouse collection. The image is drawn by the artist who's name is Claudia Tremblay.


Laila is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E53, E55, E57, E59
Outfit: B99, B97, B95, B93
            R89, R85, R83, R81
            G99, G95, G24, YG21


More of the details:



I used several dies for creating the card (you may find the links to the products at the bottom of this post).



I hope you like the image and a card and I've inspired you to try and color one by yourself.


Thanks for stopping by :)




8 comments:

  1. Happy for you for making changes and start the Spring with something fresh! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they will miss you on the Mo Manning Team but lucky for Little Darlings - congratulations.
    Love your card. She is such a sweet image and as always so beautifully designed. So many stunning embellishments.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as always & I wish you all the best with your new DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again! You totally deserve it.
    This card is outstandingly gorgeous! <3
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Alexandra for your LD DT position! I will miss your beautiful MM creations, but like you've said changes are good. I love LD stamps too so it will be more eye candies for me!
    This card is exceptionally beautiful; gorgeous image and perfect design as always.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soooo beautiful sweetie. Congrats to the new dt work. They will love everything you do for sure!! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Your coloring is superb! Absolutely gorgeous coloring! I love how you accented her nose bridge. Would love to see a tutorial from you on doing that. All of your projects are stunning! I'm so glad I found you on the LD site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Alex, this card is stunning, love everything about it and grats on the LDRS DT spot, I must admit to being a little jealous as that's one of my own personal coveted ones:P but you so deserve it, your work is always inspirational :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!