Thursday, April 16, 2015

New Release - April 2015 - La-La Land Crafts

Hello friends!

If you are a follower of the La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Blog you must have already seen the new dies and stamps from the April 2015 release.

The card I want to share with you today features the following La-La Land Crafts products:
StampShy Marci

Dies:
Arched Window
Heart Scroll Corners
Diamonds Lattice Border
Open Heart Doily Border



Marci is colored with these Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000 + RV21
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57
Outfit: G12, G00, G000, G0000
            W5, W3, W1, W0

You can have a look at the details at the following pictures:



Here is the whole new release:


I'm sure you must have several of the dies or stamps for your collection, right? :)

Have a nice day you people. I hope you like my card.



Hugs,
Alexandra

8 comments:

  1. Wow, stuning this one. Love acqua colours and most of those dies.....oh, my money pocket.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stuning this one. Love acqua colours and most of those dies.....oh, my money pocket.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yours inspiration! And of course all new stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. איזה יופי!!! כל כך אוהבת את הכרטיסים שלך.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape of your card Alexandra. The image is so sweet and so many gorgeous layers and embellishments. Stunning work.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg so many lovely new things. Stunning work sweetie! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is superlative! Marci looks so dreamy and I love the mint colour scheme. Just delightful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!