Monday, March 20, 2017

Candy Shop Mini Album for 'Fabrika Decoru'

Hello dear people!

Today I would like to share my inspirational project for the "Fabrika Decoru" design team. I created a 6" x 6" mini album using the sweet (in all the meaning) paper collection called "Candy Shop".

I wanted to use as less die cuts as possible, and as more of the cut out elements from the collection itself, as well as the accompanying flair buttons and chipboards.


Oh, I tried not to use flowers at all, even on the cover:








The album is kept close with a ribbon and has 4 spreads inside:




The frames are intended for holding the 3.5 X 5" photos, and the smaller photo mats will fit the 3.5" X 2.5" pics.

The first spread:






The second spread:






The third spread:








And the last, fourth spread:






 I think that this album will perfectly fit for keeping memories of a birthday party or any other celebration which included lots of cakes and sweet things :)


There is a short video overview of the mini album for those who want to better see and understand how the pages work:


I hope you like and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alexandra! This album is wonderful! I absolutely love the paper collection, you did a fabulous job with it. I was trying to see if I could get the papers here in the States but it doesn't look like that's possible, too bad because this would be a wonderful addition to my stash :) Thank you for sharing another wonderful creation of yours! I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous mini album, it looks positively good enough to eat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. اريد ان اتعامل معكي لشراء هذه المنتجات منك

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!