Monday, February 12, 2018

Two Valentine cards with the I Am Roses Flowers

Hello everyone!

I have a little inspiration for the upcoming Valentine's Day:


Both of the cards were created with the Simple Stories "Romance" paper collection, La-La Land Crafts Dies and the following IAR flowers:

GB4-2
LY3
S10
R5
R22
S3


This first card has a pop-up element inside which looks like this:


The second card is a shaped layered one :


Don't forget to drop a visit over the I Am Roses Challenge Blog! A new monthly Anything Goes challenge starts soon and we would love to see you joining it and sharing your cards with us.

I would also like to thank the sweet ladies who came to my card making workshop. We had a pleasant time together and I hope to see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!